DTMA is an exclusive new technology that has changed the wine-making process. It reduces maceration times, obtaining an early pressing with an optimised extraction of phenolic materials.
The DTMA is a new machine that reduces the dimensions of crushed grape skins, considerably increasing the surface area of the film in contact with the must. This speeds up the maceration process, enabling the pressing stage to be brought forward, and improving the extraction of polyphenols and anthocyanins from the grapes. Being able to anticipate the pressing stage also reduces the amount of time the red wine tanks are occupied, thereby significantly increasing productivity.
- Maceration times reduced by up to 50%
- Excellent extraction of polyphenols and anthocyanins
- Optimisation of the output of red wines
- Ensures a good fermentation rate
- Guaranteed high organoleptic qualities
- Easy to install, complete with a touch screen and user-friendly controls